Lego

February 8th, 2018 | Posted by Mrs Ashton in Teacher Posts | Year 4 Archive

Lots of you in Year 4 LOVE playing with Lego and I think that is fantastic. It is such a great skill to be able to manipulate Lego and build different masterpieces of all different shapes and sizes. Playing with Lego really helps to strengthen the muscles in your hands and improve your hand and eye co-ordination.

What fantastic pieces have you built with Lego?

Do you have anything that you would like to build in the future?

Why do you like playing Lego?

Do you know anything about the history of Lego?

If you could work for the company Lego what would you like to do?

Check out the Lego website for interesting videos and information linked to Lego www.lego.com/en-gb . Did you know that you can upload pictures of your Lego masterpieces to the Lego website for others to see. Speak to an adult at home about how to do this.

Image result for legoImage result for lego head officeImage result for LEGO Creative Building Ideas

You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.

• Dante says:

Lego is one of my most favourite things for entertainment or to play with.I think how it is made and how you use it is quite unique I will be honest.I would also recommend having a job at making Lego because you can make quite a decent amount of money and It’s really fun to see the machines create the Lego.Also you get to make sets and create the instructions which is so cool.

• Isabel says:

Lego is really interesting to play with and to make with lots of year 4 people love playing and making stuff out of it and it can even make your hand writing even better.

• Finn says:

I am a HUGE Lego fan and I am sure most of year 4 are fans to. Lego is a great toy and really fun and playable. At home I have lots and lots of Lego and currently I am working on an extreme Lego project, which is a military army base and so far it’s really cool. I have made loads of projects but this is going to be my absolute BEST one. Lego is one of my favourite toys and so,so fun!

• Amelia says:

I love Lego but I don’t have it anymore because I gave it away. I love to play with it because you can express your creativity and build anything you can imagine! I also love to do stop animation with it. You could even make a statue of you with it! What do you like to build with Lego?

• Ahmed says:

My best building thing is Lego because that is the only toy that could build any thing in the world and it makes you more clever and more knowledge able because you will consuntrate on what you are making and you would make show that you do not drop it.

• Cameron says:

If I could work for Lego
    I would build a life sized Lego human with a sping head.It would be on a pole making it hover a little above the ground so the legs and arms can move.

• Aidan says:

Lego is very interesting and fun to play with and very good for hand writeing also I have Lego Star Wars sets as well but I think Lego is a good thing for grip and I love plying with Lego it’s my favourite thing

• Joe says:

Lego is good for your fingers and for your imagination. Lego was first made in Denmark and Lego is Ausome you can build what ever your imaginigation is.

• Leo says:

Lego is fun not because it is fun to play with but it helps you make your handwriting much more neater when all kindsof consles don’t help you so it’s help us

• Finn says:

Your imagination is the limit! You can build anything with Lego like what I’m doing I will bring/show you pictures when I’m done!

• Mason says:

I think lego is really fun to play with because it is good for your hands and your mind. It will get your hands strengthened up ready for doing things like writing. I used to have a massive big tub of lego but then it got thrown away.

• Matthew says:

I think Lego is really good fun and it helps you to have neat handwriting and you will be more creative to make games.

• Finn says:

More about my Lego project! It is insane right now so cool and some people get a preview on face time or when they come to my house it is the biggest coolest Lego thing ever! Lego is the best and I will definetly bring pictures in!

• Joseph says:

I love Lego!!!!!! I have been playing for Lego since I was 3 but it was duplo.

• Finn says:

Lego, Lego, Lego! It’s so fun so creative and so addictive!

• Joseph says:

Yeah,the games try to beat the real thing and all you need to do is put a picture in your head and you just build it and if something goes wrong you can put 1+1 together and its better.

• Finn says:

What did the Lego brick say to the other Lego brick when they were stuck together?

• Lexi says:

I love Lego me and my dad spend ages just playing Lego the last thing I built with my dad was a massive garage I LOVE LEGO!

• Lexi says:

Lego is good for your mind and and hands it is also good for handwriting I can’t wait for the Lego we do trip

• Finn says:

Did you know Lego was first introduced in 1947?
    The RAREST Lego figure in the world is Mr gold introduced in a minifig series pack!

• Ashton says:

Lego is really fun and it can get addictive but it is really good for your handwriting and you can use your imagination for what you’re going to build it can be anything you want it to be its your choice what to build