When I grow up…

February 8th, 2018 | Posted by Mrs Ashton in Teacher Posts | Year 4 Archive

What do you want to be when you grow up?

What aspirations do you have for your future?

What has made you decide what you want to be?

What or who has influenced you?

How are you going to achieve your goal and do your dream job?

Image result for dream job aspirations and quotesImage result for dream job aspirations and quotesImage result for dream job aspirations and quotesImage result for Enjoy Job Quotes

You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.

• Dante says:

When I grow up I would like to be a vet.I want to be a vet because I might or will get quite a decent amount of money and I am used to gross stuff so hopefully I get A+’s or B+’s and go to university as well as pass all my tests correctly with none wrong.What would you like to be when you grow up?

• Ahmed says:

When I grow up I want to be a footballer and be a mosque teacher.
    I want to be a footballer because I want to be famous and I want to play my best sport most ours a day.
    I want to be a footballer because I want to be rich.

• Aidan says:

When I grow up I want to be a doctor beacase I want to save life’s Anne make money and travel all over the world
    And people who live very poor I will help them survive

• Aidan says:

Auto correct I ment to say was and

• Ethan says:

When I grow up I want to be a footballer because it makes me feel happy and when I play in school I am realy good and when you are a footballer you can be famous and that can make you rich.

• Oliver F says:

When I grow up I want to be a Footballer or a Vet.The reason why I want to be a a vet is because I love animals and I have 18 pets!The other reason why I want to be a footballer is because I really like Manuel Naur who is a goalkeeper and I’m a goalkeeper and Samy Ameo-obi who plays for Bolton even though I play in deffence not in midfield.

• Ahmed says:

I want to be a mosque teacher because I think it is fun because all you have to do is sit there and listen to every kid.
    I find it fun because if someone brings sweets you could nom on them and you get sweets from other teachers and even get biscuits and if you are hungry you get food.

• Harry WR says:

When I grow up I want to be a S.W.A.T member because I want to protect our country and people to look up to me because of my work and I want to be the one chasing not running and I want to stand up and be strong .

• Amelia says:

When I grow up I would like to be a reception teacher because reception is one of the most important years of your life because you learn how to share,be kind,appreciate stuff,make friends,and be honest. On the other hand I would like to be a English teacher in high school because I am very good at English I will also get about £100 or £50 and I love writing too. What would you like to be when your older?

• Evie says:

When I grow up I want to be a makeup artist or an actress. I was inspired to do these things because I love makeup and my mum said that I’m better than her I also go to a drama school and we also do dance and singing.

• Darcy says:

I would love to be a singer,make up artist,golfer,fashion designer,Lego master,technical designer (fixes iPads and computers) A lot of jobs about thing but ages away before I get a job!! What things do I need to learn to be a golfer?

• Harry WR says:

When I grow up I want to also be a teacher like the teachers at the oaks they are the best they are kind and they look after you and when your feeling missrable they cheer you up so that’s why I want to be a teacher.

• Lexi says:

When I grow up I want to be a author and illustrator. My books are going to be chapter books but easy enough to read. They are going to be about age 5 to 9. The reason I want to be an author and illustrator is because I love drawing and making my own paper books at my home. My drawing isn’t the best but I am sure it will get better as I get older. If I don’t succeed I would like to work for healthy relationships like my mum because I think everyone deserves to have a good and nice life.

• Adam says:

When I grow up I want to be a marine biologist. I was inspired by the show Octonorts when I was younger. I was also inspired by the shows blue planet and planet earth 2.To achieve this I will need to research on the ocean and also science because marine biologist are scientists.

• Isabel says:

When I grow up I wan’t to be a singer,axtrous,dancer because I really LOVE dancing and singing and acting it is my favourite I always do it with my family and in front of my family ( sometimes I get imbarassed) it is true but my baby cousin always laughs at me.

• Leo says:

When I grow up I would like to be in the national basketball assosioation/NBA to be the best basketballer so I can buy a big house. And have a nice life when I retire playing basketball.

• Mason says:

When I grow up I want to be a footballer but there is a good chance that I can’t because you need to be scouted when your a kid or a bit older. When your in a real football match you have your own stadium but you can get a yellow card and if you do something cruel or if you foul somebody else again you will get sent of with a red card. I also want to be a defender because I am tough and I don’t foul people
    DID YOU KNOW?
    It is not very often that you get into a football team because you have to train and train until you are really good, then you will be able to take on the other teams. If I am a footballer I probably would be embarrast because there are hundreds and hundreds of people watching you and celebrating you.

• Rae says:

When i grow up i would like to be a makeup artist and a desiner for famous singers because I will earn a lot of money and meet famous singers like Ariana Grande , Taylor Swift ,Niki Manaj and Jessi Jay. If I get this job I will be so exited and tell all my friends that I have got the job. Do you think I will get the job or do you think I will not get the job????

• Oliver B says:

When I get older I want to be a riot police and risk my own life to save others because I want to be a good person.The other reason I want to be a police is because I do a martial arts and in the police station they give you training and I will be good at it. If anyone is in trouble and people are uncunfertible with it they can just call me.

• Ashton says:

When I grow up I want to be a riot member beacause i want to save people and stop robbers for taking things that are not theres. And it isn’t good for the world so I’m going to save the world. Most people get the job for money and sometimes criminals get the job and trick the police beacause there criminals and I’m going to be the good guy not the bad guy the people who are bad always lose.

• Declan says:

When I grow up I wan’t to be a profesonal footballer because I love playing it outside in my garden and I play it on my Xbox. I always play football with my friends at school and play it outside with my friends,then we normally go inside and play on Fifa at my house or my friends house.I think I will be a great football player because everyone else says that I am so good at it,

• Matthew says:

I would like to be a guy that travels around the world and goes fishing and catches fish. I got this job in my head because I think it’s interesting that you go fishing and find new species. I got this Idea from Netflix the Television show called river monsters. I would love to get a shark,sea snake and a piranha. this is my favourite thing to do that I have ever said in my whole life. If I don’t get it I will be very very sad and I will feel like a kid again.

• Amelia says:

When I grow up I also want to be a actrous on a show like Coronation street I got inspired by Ariana Grande because she is a actrous on Nickelodeon. I would also like to study under the sea and find our new species and also insects I like to watch planet earth 2 my favourite fish is a dolphin and starfish and my my favorite insect is a lady bird and butterfly my favorite animal is a parrot and monkey.

• Joseph says:

I would like to be a Lego designer becaus(you’ll find out in the Lego blog.

• I grow up I want to be a taequwondo gold medalist and get lots of money

• Finn says:

When I grow up I want to be in horror movies!

• Finn says:

I would also like to be in marvel, probably not gonna happen!

• Joseph says:

When I grow up I would like to be a Lego designer because it’s really good fun! (also I will get paid a lot of money and I will create my own models.

• Mrs Ashton says:

Year 4 I love some of your aspirations for when you are older and I believe each and every one of you will achieve your goals, you are all truly amazing!

Do you think money influences your decisions about what you want to be when you grow older or is it more based upon your interests?

• Oliver F says:

When I grow up I would like to be a vet!The only reason I want to be a vet is because I can be around a lot of animals even though it will take me six years I will try to do do it.Eventhough I don’t like blood it won’t really bother me if I’m with a animal.I could get atleast 75 thousand pounds a year.If I don’t get the job I will try and become a footballer

• Harry WR says:

When I grow up I want to be a biusnes worker and be a million ar.

• Declan says:

When i grow up i want to be a profeshonal footballer because i am realy good at it and i realy like playing it and i play for a team called asleybridge wonders. I play football at school, at and when i play football matches but when i play at home i play for a like a hour and then i play on fifa 18 or i see if anyone is playing out to go sharples to play football.

• Aidan says:

When I grow up I would like to be a sientists because I would like to find out all the ancient ruins