The Circle of Life – Summer 1
′Our project this half term is The Circle of Life. We will be learning all about animals including their habitats, food chains and life cycles . Did you know we are animals as well?
Her are some things you could blog about:
- What are microhabitats?
- What kind of animals live in the Ocean / Rainforest / Woodland / Arctic?
- What does a living thing need to survive?
- How do you know if something is alive?
- Find out about the life cycle of a bird
- Describe what a penguins habitat would be like.
- What are the different types of animals called?
Or think of your own creative things to blog about!
Happy researching, Miss Gill
Watch this video and see which animals you can spot and what habitat they are in.