We have been enjoying the Gruffalo story and this week we are going to continue to base our learning around this story.
This week we are going to:
- Design our own terrible creature out of clay and name and describe it.
- Collaborative challenge: make a log pile house for the mouse to live in.
- In Forest schools we are going to use the IPad to take photos of the bugs we find.
- In maths we are exploring how to count on from a number. We are making teen numbers so we are always starting at 10 and counting on.
- In maths we are playing swap shop focusing on one more / less than a number up to 20.
There are lots more activities happening over the week.