At The Oaks we take great pride in wearing our school uniform. Our uniform is an important and valued feature of the school’s traditions and ethos and contributes to the high standards set by the school. We expect to see all children in full school uniform. This ensures the children look smart which in turn encourages them to take pride in their school and approach their learning in the right frame of mind. A school uniform helps promote a sense of belonging and community.
Our school colours are royal blue and gold and our uniform consists of
- Black shoes – (not boots or trainers) with low heels
- White or grey socks, or royal blue or grey tights.
- Short or long grey trousers
- Royal blue pinafore or skirt
- Blue or yellow checked summer dress
- Light blue shirt – formal shirt with button up neck and either short or long sleeves but not a polo shirt.
- Tie – school tie in blue and gold
- V-necked cardigan or sweater with either the school logo and/or gold stripes at the neck and/or cuffs.
- Black gym shoes, white socks, blue shadow stripe shorts, gold polo shirt with logo or without.
- Royal blue hoodie with logo is optional for PE lessons and Academies.
- Trainers for playtimes and Academies.
- Optional reversible jacket in blue with logo